Time for the New Year’s Resolutions for Writers.
Do you have your yearly projects listed?
How long will each take?
To determine how long a project will take, determine the length of the project by word count.
- Track the number of words that you need for each project.
- Divide that into number of days: do you have a do-able daily list or do you need to devote more days?
- Then match the number of days to the amount of time for the year.
- These create your quarterly (seasonal) goals.
- Have you decided what the monthly focus will be x 12?
- And have you broken the focus into weekly plans?
Now you’ve got a plan.