Writers Ink welcomes you!
Based in the Appalachian foothills of North Georgia and East Tennessee, I am an indie writer with the mountains in my blood.
For the genres I love, I have three pseudonyms: M.A. Lee for historical mysteries and suspense, Edie Roones for fantasies in an alternate medieval world, and Remi Black for fantasies in an alternate Renaissance world.
Click this link for a Pillar Page with more information, sample pages, and sample images.
Writers Ink Books offers Mystery, Suspense, and Fantasy
M. A. Lee ~ cozy mysteries with a dash of romance
The Into Death series ~ cozy mysteries, similar to Mary Stewart, Phyllis A. Whitney, Dorothy Eden, and Mignon Eberhart. The Into Death novels are set in the 1920s.
The Hearts in Hazard Series ~ English Regency mysteries and romantic suspense.
Check out the M. A. Lee page on this website to find out more information.
Edie Roones ~ fantasy in a medieval universe
“A Matter of Trust”, short story
The Seasons in Sansward Quarternary
- Summer Sieges ~ published August 2015
- Autumn Spells ~ published November 2016
- Winter Sorcery ~ published April 2018
Check out the Edie Roones page on this website to find out more information.
Remi Black ~ fantasy in a Renaissance universe
Summer 2017 :: Weave a Wizardry Web
Autumn 2018 :: Dream a Deadly Dream
Winter 2018 :: Sing a Graveyard Song
Coming in Summer 2019 :: Dance to Bone-Edged Music
Six books are projected in the sequence, with two allied books in the idea stage.
Check out Remi Black’s page on this website to find out more information.
And since these 3 pseudonyms are not enough, Writers Ink has a nonfiction Website:
Writers Ink Services (WIS)
- Home School Helps, including the Grammar Monster blogs.
- Live / Laugh / Love, with ideas to improve life. The 2 * 0 * 4 Planner focuses on the whole self, described in Luke 10:27 ~ “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.” A devotional planner is in the planning stages. 😉
- Pro Writer Helps.
- Old Geeky Greeks: Write Stories with Ancient Techniques reviews many concepts first presented by the ancient Greeks (& Romans). From Aristotle’s view of character and plot revealed through character to the Senecan blood tragedy and finally the development of the Hero and the Villain through time, Old Geeky Greeks is a writers’ conference in one book.
- Think like a Pro: New Advent for Writers ~ 7 lessons to change yourself from a hobby writer to a professional writer. A companion planner for writers, Think / Pro, is now available.
Please link to WIS for more information :: http://writersinkservi.com/ Or click here.
And who is the crazy lady writing all this? Emily R. Dunn. I held off on my dream and finally leaped toward it in 2013, thanks to the Kindle Revolution. Use the email@example.com email for questions, comments, and speculations.